Wednesday, May 5, 2010

First post best title ever

Cloudy day. Just like  I am feeling. Sitting at  work wandering why did I bother to  get up this morning. Still  feeling  the pain from the unexpected brake up, trying to get a grip  on my life so I can continue  living and stop  being a plant. It hurt to see  her again happy but it hurt more when I saw pity in her eyes. She felt sorry for the pore clown . People do  look at me with pity these days .I do hate it  but  when I do  think better even I would look at my self with pity so it is  OK I guess. But the  worst is when you get “friends” to  help you ease your pain by telling them  the things that hurt you and they just use it to  feel better about themselves  or to  have some gossip to  tell others.
Need to  stop thinking gloomy thoughts. Hmm m . It is kinda hard. What is the good think in all this?
Well I am still alive , I do  wake up every morning ,I did find out that I do  have some really good friends even people I have never meet in person. People took my side and that is a minor victory even if I did lose the war if you  can call love  war.  But that will give me strength for the next one. I should start looking  more in the future than trying to  fix the past I know that.
I don't mind being funny for my friends. This one is for them
The Clown

No comments:

Post a Comment