Friday, May 7, 2010

Free Time

Having more free time is a bad thing. After getting dumped recently I got  a lot of it. The bad part  is  when you are in love you  start  to  think about it.What did  you  do wrong,is it something you said is it something you didn't say? Is it that comment that she looks beautiful to you even if she is at her worst ?Maybe it is because I was  not too supportive of her .. no wait scratch that, If anything I was too supportive .How is it that this thing can end I love her. I fucking love her. I would die for her ... worse I would die without her.
Panic. What will I do? I have to  make her see I love her and she will be happy with me. If only she would understand.
Then you hear a voice  in the back of your  mind. So distant and vague you cant understand it. Try to  calm down and listen ,just listen. It is the reason talking. The heart is calm now and the reason talks and you listen .

-How would you  feel if you were  with someone you dont love? Would you stay with them just so  they would be happy ?
-But i did  everything for her, everything she asked I never argued with her how can she not love me ? I am good person!!!! says the heart.
And you feel even worse because you start to  realize that someone you wanted to  make happy wasn't happy with you and the reply you got " it isnt you it is me " hurts even more . Maybe she will get a new boyfriend and she will love him but he wont so when she is hurt she will come back to me and she will love me.
But the reason again gains a bit strength and the thoughts are more calm.
Hope for a new day. New love. Someone that will love me as much as I can love her. That is the thing  a person needs to  live for. The love I felt was real , strong and honest so all the best to her and may she find that what she wands because has shown me that I can love .That is what matter most. I didnt love her because she was rich or  good looking , I loved her because she was a good person . I found her lovable.
But I am still alone  and my free time is up thank god.
The Clown

No comments:

Post a Comment