Friday, May 14, 2010

Weading

One week ago a friend of mine got married. Best of wishes to him.An ex roomate of mine got married the same time.In all that joy I couldnt help feeling sad.All the ones I know have been married or are in a relationship that leads to that.I am alone.I couldnt keep her near me, did I make her run?

Why? Why is it so hard to love me ? What is wrong with me ?

These were the questions that troubled me . Will I finally get the love I deserve , the love I need
Wait . Love I need ?? Why do I need anyone to love me , Shouldn't I love my self first and foremost ? Can it be that this is the thing that drove her away? I loved her more than life .She was all I needed . And just to hear her say “I love you “. I never did hear her say that . She got it right. How can you love somebody that doesn't love himself ?
I need to learn to love my self first and face my fears. What are my fear ?
I have no idea I can only guess. But as soon as I know I will let you know .
PS
Maybe it wasn't me maybe it was her .Is she  unlovable ?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment